[LRUG] [JOB] Rails Developer for Full Time position

Tatsuya Ono ononoma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:26:14 PDT 2011

Hello LRUG,

Here is another job advertisement. We look for some skilled ruby developers.
The detail is on github job:
http://jobs.github.com/positions/8f781066-b2dd-11e0-887d-3d3182ecec69

Personally things of my company I like are...
* Good location (5 minute walk from Shoreditch high street station and
Liverpool Street station)
* Can focus on our production (not for client)
* Casual company culture (e.g. no dress code)
* Small team
* And using Ruby ;-)

We may support a relocation. If you have any friends in other city who want
to move to London, please let them know about it.

Although there is information for applying job on github job ad, do not
hesitate to contact me instead and ask any questions. You can contact me
over ononoma at gmail.com or twitter.com/ono .

Cheers,

Tatsuya