[LRUG] New to LRUG

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:45:40 PDT 2011

Hi Mig,

Welcome to El Rug.  As a start you could try looking at whoever is following
the @lrug twitter account:

http://twitter.com/lrug

and whoever is following the lrug github account:

https://github.com/lrug

It'll be far from complete, but a reasonable start I would think.

I'm h-lame (or hlame if they don't let me have the '-' in my username) on
most things.

Cheers,

Muz