[LRUG] Puppet Users

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Mon Jun 20 13:44:08 PDT 2011

We've used some custom puppet juggling in the past (see
http://github.com/freerange/freerange-puppet) as a way of provisioning
servers using capistrano (rather than a puppet server), but I'm sure
our approach can be improved.

I'd definitely be interesting in hearing about your experience in the pub :)

- James