[LRUG] First product produced as part BBC Developer-In-Testtrial

Henry Garner henry.garner at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 04:51:45 PDT 2011

I quite agree, and would like to take this opportunity to shamelessly reiterate that we're hiring as well.

We have a lot of ruby (hardly any rails) and we're using it to do some pretty interesting things. I've spammed the list about this already, so please go to https://gist.github.com/1035477 if you're curious.