[LRUG] Puppet Users

George Ornbo george at shapeshed.com
Mon Jun 20 13:31:38 PDT 2011

Hi LRUG,

I've just finished getting a Puppet infrastructure going at Pebble where I
work and wondered if there are any other Puppet users lurking around
LRUG?

I'd be happy to share my experience of building a full Rails stack with
Puppet but am also keen to learn more.

I realise that most of the list are probably app developers pointing and
shooting at Heroku - I'm not sure if Puppet is something of interest?

Nothing is going to stop me being at the next meetup (I've tried and
failed several times now!) so hopefully I'll meet a few of you then.

Cheers
George Ornbo
http://shapeshed.com