[LRUG] Puppet Users

John Arundel john at bitfieldconsulting.com
Tue Jun 21 06:12:45 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:44 PM, David Salgado <david at digitalronin.com> wrote:
> With the help of the redoutable John Arundel, I've currently got over 200
> servers all being managed and coordinated by some puppet hackery. I'd be
> happy to swap notes and/or war stories in the pub.
> Hopefully, I'll be attending LRUG again, from the next one, so perhaps I'll
> see you there.

Me too!

*looks up redoutable to see if it's complimentary*

I have also got an exciting Puppet book coming out soon which
specifically covers Rails, so of course I'll be plugging that
relentlessly.

http://bitfieldconsulting.com/puppet-cookbook

Regards,
John
--
Bitfield Consulting: we make software that makes things work
http://bitfieldconsulting.com/