[LRUG] Job opportunity for a back-end developer at audioboo.fm

Jonathan del Strother maillist at steelskies.com
Thu Jun 23 09:49:36 PDT 2011

Hi there,

Audioboo, the social audio platform that counts the BBC, Stephen Fry,
Al-Jazeera and more amongst its users, is looking for an experienced
web developer with knowledge of the latest web development tools and
methodologies.

You are an excellent team player and keen on new challenges in a
start-up environment. We're based near London Bridge, have a well used
table football table and a fine line in English humour.

We're looking for someone with ruby & rails experience, with a decent
knowledge of MySQL, *nix, and TDD.  Our current stack and toolset
includes Solaris, nginx, thin, rails 3.0, redis, mysql, sphinx, haml,
sass, jquery, rspec, cucumber, and git, so an interest in at least a
few of those would be a plus.

Salary etc compensate with experience. We don't use recruitment companies.

Send your resume, twitter handle, github account, or anything else
that might be useful to jon at audioboo.fm.