[LRUG] [job] New Bamboo are looking for an expert Rails contractor

Gwyn Morfey gwyn at new-bamboo.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 02:41:05 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

We've been offered a project that we'd _really_ like to do but can't
resource, so we have an opportunity for a kickass Rails contractor to work
with us in our London office for ~4 weeks.

We're based in Exmouth Market, with 11 expert rails/javascript guys, doing
scrum.

The project is to build the backend APIs to support a mobile app running a
real-world multiplayer game for a big-name client. It's under NDA so I can't
say much, but it's exciting enough that we really want to do it even though
we normally only have full-timers!

Speaking of which, this could also potentially turn into a full-time
position.

We'd need to start ASAP - ideally next week, but definitely by mid-July.

Please get in touch (gwyn at new-bamboo.co.uk) asap, with some code you've
written recently (github links are perfect).

Cheers,

Gwyn.

--
Gwyn Morfey