[LRUG] Deskshare and Offices to rent in Croydon

Jason Green jason.green at dynamic50.com
Mon Mar 7 08:28:10 PST 2011

Hi All,

We have just expanded upstairs in the offices we are based in in Croydon and have a couple of spare desks available if anyone is interested in hot desking at a rails dev company. Internet & desk provided :-)
It will be quite a cool opportunity for someone who is looking to work with other Ruby on Rails developers & also possibly do some contract work for us.

The office also has three reasonably sized self-contained offices to rent too. Please contact me if interested.

Croydon - 15mins to Victoria / London Bridge - soon to be the Rails hub of South London? :-)

Some photos available here of the offices: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33416193@N02/sets/72157626091296025/

Kind regards,

Jason Green

Dynamic50 Web Design and Development

Tel: +44 (0)20 868 66372
Mobile: +44 7787 422 255
Skype: dynamic50.com
Twitter: dynamic50
Email: jason.green at dynamic50.com
Web: http://www.dynamic50.com

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This message and any attachments are confidential, and may be protected by legal privilege. If this has been sent to you in error please contact the sender as soon as possible.

Dynamic50 Ltd is a limited company, registered in England and Wales, registered number 06468278, VAT 938499753.