[LRUG] An Intern Saidfmer...

Abdel A Saleh abdel.a.saleh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:01:04 PST 2011

Hi Tim,

We've had interns in the past albeit not programmers but we've always
managed to work something out maintaining a good relationship with them. In
fact, one of our Curators first joined us as an intern.

We're not really looking for a one of slave but for a brilliant person who
can join us in our long term journey to create something awesome and kick
ass.

Cheers,

Abdel