[LRUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Chris Lowis via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Mar 24 04:42:24 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------Chris Lowis requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Eleanor,

- Chris

Accept invitation from Chris Lowis
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ghl6sv-glnm4n9y-2m/hTuNCCsoe_cJlkC1jxCijBxF0lEih0D/blk/I2708944896_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPoVe3gQejwMdP99bPxEpkISiz91bP4Vdj8NcjsSdj8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Chris Lowis
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ghl6sv-glnm4n9y-2m/hTuNCCsoe_cJlkC1jxCijBxF0lEih0D/blk/I2708944896_2/39vdzAUd3gVe30TcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Chris Lowis be a good idea?

Have a question? Chris Lowis's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Chris Lowis and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ghl6sv-glnm4n9y-2m/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation