[LRUG] Available = RubyDeveloper.new

Jairo Diaz jairodiazs at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 12:00:33 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Last Tuesday was my first time at the LRUG Nights. I highly recommend it to anyone in the community. We had a great time having food and drinks while talking to the members.

I was told to introduce myself to the list. My name is Jairo, I just arrived from Dublin, Ireland. I am an experienced developer working with Rails 3, Resftul Web Services/APIs, HAML, CSS, MySQL, etc.

My complete LinkedIn profile is at: http://linkedin.com/in/4diaz

I am looking for contract work and hotdesking at Dynamic50 in Croydon; if I can be of help, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Enjoy the weekend!

Jairo

***Confidentiality  Notice:  This  e-mail  message, including  any  attachments,  is  for  the  sole  use  of the  intended  recipient(s)  and  may  contain confidential and  privileged  information.  Any  unauthorized  review, use, disclosure  or  distribution  is  prohibited.  If  you are  not  the  intended  recipient,  please  contact  the sender  by  reply  e-mail  and  destroy  all  copies  of  the original  message.***