[LRUG] Deskshare and Offices to rent in Croydon

Zoulfia Hall zoulfiahall at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:29:56 PST 2011

Jason,

I live in Purley. I know you might be looking for someone with great
experience in Ruby on rails development. I am a housewife, all my spare time
I spent at the computer studying ruby, ruby on rails technology.
Am I allowed to come to see how you guys work?
Thank you for your time to read my email.

Zoulfia Hall