[LRUG] LRUG Nights

James Darling james at abscond.org
Wed Mar 9 04:05:09 PST 2011

> My name is Zoulfia. I am a newcomer here. I see you chatting about dreams
> and meetings.
> Can anyone tell me whether I can join all these exciting activities?
> When and where is the nearest date to meet up?
> Can anyone answer to my email?

Hi Zoulfia,
Apologies for the opaqueness of LRUG Nights. It's an in joke we think is
funny.

LRUG Nights is the informal pub meet in between the 'proper' LRUG. Everyone
is more than welcome to both, but you may find the normal LRUG meet to be
more accessible and more to do with Ruby.

Details for the next LRUG Nights are here:
http://lanyrd.com/2011/lrug-nights-march/
Details for 'proper' LRUG events are listed here: http://lrug.org/

If in doubt, just keep an eye on the http://lrug.org/ and come to the next
proper LRUG event.