[LRUG] Ruby recommendation engine, API experience?

Aanand Prasad aanand.prasad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 05:26:14 PST 2011

You might want to get in touch with the folks at Recoset; they've built a business out of recommendations and may well be doing it in Ruby (at least I know them from the montreal.rb group). No idea how much wisdom they'd be willing to share, since it's their livelihood, but they're smart and friendly people, so it's worth a shot.

http://www.recoset.com/