[LRUG] April meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:46:28 PDT 2011

Hey all,

The April meeting is scheduled for Monday April 11th.  We've got Ben
Scofield from Heroku coming along on his way home from Scottish Ruby
Conference to give us a talk called "Building Cloud Castles" which will be
about patterns for applications deployed to the cloud that also end up being
useful for applications not deployed on the cloud.

I almost had a second talk sorted out, but the volunteer has pulled out 'cos
they won't actually be in London that day.  Does anyone else have something
they could talk about to fill that slot?

I'm working on getting the registration link from Skills Matter so we can
all sign up, and I'll create the lrug.org and lanyrd pages soon too.

Cheers,

Muz