[LRUG] [Job] Data geeks sought

Henry Garner henry.garner at mac.com
Mon May 16 08:40:24 PDT 2011

Hello LRUG-ers,

Amazing turnout at yesterday's Silicon Milkroundabout! If you're hoping to work for an exciting London startup, please read on...

We're looking for back-end developers of all levels who can join our small team and help us build out our collaborative filtering engines and publishing network. If you're inspired by realtime analytics, big data or natural language processing we'd love to hear from you. We're technology opportunists and manage a diverse software stack of NoSQL (Redis, HBase, MongoDB). Our first love is Ruby, but we'll also use Erlang or other JVM languages where it makes sense. You will be helping identify and develop new techniques and tools, and grow our existing (mainly cloud) infrastructure.

We're based in a lovely office in Shoreditch and have positions available on both short-term contracts and permanent positions. If you're interested, please contact henry at likely.co together with anything you think we should know about you, or would like to know about us.

Thanks,
Henry