[LRUG] Surrey Rubyists #3 on Tuesday June 28th

Andy Pike andy.pike.mail at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:58:33 PDT 2011

Hi all,

The next Surrey Rubyists meet will be on Tuesday June 28th at The
Bridge Barn pub in Woking (Bridge Barn Beefeater & Premier Inn, Bridge
Barn Lane, Woking, GU21 6NL) starting at 7pm. I'm on the hunt for two
speakers for that night so if you fancy it please let me know. If you
would like to do a talk feel free to pick any (vaguely) Ruby related
topic or if you're not sure, take a look at the suggestions forum:
http://surreyrubyists.uservoice.com.

Once I have a couple of victims....err... I mean volunteers I'll post
up the information on the main site -
http://surreyrubyists.tumblr.com.

Cheers

Andy