[LRUG] Coding meet up

Leonardo Cassarani leonardo.cassarani at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:14:27 PDT 2011

Hi Aleksandar

Yeah, it certainly does sound interesting, though I've never been to a Code
Retreat myself and can't vouch for the effectiveness of the format. From
what I gather (correct me if I'm wrong), the idea is to be given a set of
problems of increasing difficulties in a certain amount of time, at the end
of which solutions are compared and people learn from different approaches
to the problem. I've read accounts of people doing this sort of thing and
from what I can remember they were all very enthusiastic about it, so as I
said I'd definitely be interested. I'll stay tuned for locations and dates.

Leo