[LRUG] Coding meet up

Leonardo Cassarani leonardo.cassarani at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:43:44 PDT 2011

Hi all

I had to miss Ruby Golf last week as I had a prior commitment, so I'd really
love to come, though I'm not a professional Ruby developer (yet) and I fear
my skills may be slightly below par. However, it sounds like I could learn a
lot from the event. Any evening between Monday and Thursday is fine by me,
especially Wednesday and Thursday.

Out of curiosity (I'm fairly new to this) are there any plans for the day
yet? Is it going to be another competitive event (like Ruby Golf) or do you
guys have something more collaborative in mind (along the lines of everyone
pulling together to solve an interesting problem)?

Cheers
Leo