[LRUG] Lead Ruby on Rails Developer

Garrett Mears garrett at seditionart.com
Wed Nov 23 14:20:52 PST 2011

Hi all,

We are looking for a talented Ruby Developer (or two) to help lead the development and transition of our platform to Ruby on Rails. We need someone focused on the application layer / back-end that has a keen attention to detail and can set the example in producing quality, scalable code.

We launched s[edition] (www.seditionart.com) last week and the response has been great from both our customers and the press. It is still early stages and we have a big vision, so this is a great opportunity to take ownership.

If you are interested (either contract or perm), please get in touch with any questions. You can email your CV to garrett at seditionart.com.

Thanks!

-g

garrett mears