[LRUG] Gems that do command line tools like they're Rack apps

Richard Taylor richard at richt.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 02:14:25 PDT 2011

You will probably want to take a look at vegas "Vegas aims to solve the simple problem of creating executable versions of Sinatra/Rack apps."

http://code.quirkey.com/vegas/

You can see it in action in the resque gem for the resque web front-end:

https://github.com/defunkt/resque/blob/master/bin/resque-web

--
Richard Taylor