[LRUG] How to print a PDF at 100%?

Jason Lee jlsync at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 02:44:35 PDT 2011

The following links might help

http://big.first.name/faq
http://big.first.name/blog/posts/1-having-alignment-problems-when-you-print
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/896/cpsid_89621.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4725711/set-pdf-to-print-with-no-scaling

I believe the PDF language might offer a way to turn off the PrintScaling
by default in the document but I don't think this option is currently
available though the prawn library.  Even with PrintScaling off by default
you'll still need manually configure and fine tune software and hardware
printer settings.

Jason.