[LRUG] Show LRUG: My weekend project

Michael Pavling pavling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 05:42:09 PST 2011

On 21 November 2011 13:10, Tom Blomfield <tom at gocardless.com> wrote:
> What account do you prefer to use? Twitter, Github, Google? Or just sign-in
> to the site directly?

Personally - I prefer to log in to the site directly, but if pushed,
I'll use my Google account (for instance with Stackoverflow).

However, I would really prefer to see some more of the detail of what
I get when I register/log in. If I can't see an example of the menus,
or a précis of the event details without logging in, I'm not sure why
I want to register - even an "about MealMogul" page would help.