[LRUG] Show LRUG: My weekend project

Ronny Ager-Wick ronny at ager-wick.com
Mon Nov 21 05:54:39 PST 2011

Second that - direct site login should be default IMHO, having various
social network logins as alternatives.
I like the idea, though!
Look forward to check it out once you have normal site login and/or
Google login.
There are lots of people who never have used Facebook, as well as a
large number of people leaving Facebook every month, so I'm quite
surprised to see it as the only form of login...
Ronny.