[LRUG] Show LRUG: My weekend project

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:55:24 PST 2011

Before taking all this "Boo! Facebook login!" feedback too seriously it's
worth working out who your target audience for this is.  I suspect that
they might not have as much concern about using facebook login as we do.
 The flipside being that they are hugely unlikely to want to use github or
stackoverflow to login.  Even if you can add 20 different auth providers,
doesn't mean you should.