[LRUG] How to print a PDF at 100%?

Ben Reyes ben at benmatthew.net
Wed Nov 2 02:37:21 PDT 2011

Hey Andy,

If you are trying to print an A4 bit of paper you need to make sure you use
a borderless printer otherwise it'll scale the full A4 PDF down a little.

http://cl.ly/3w2B3v303v2x3A3Z0r0G as even with selecting 'Fill Entire Page'
it's still scaled to 94% as seen above that.

Try selecting A4 borderless in the paper size settings
http://cl.ly/1u3H25001Z1P063t2M2x that way as you can see it'll scale to
100% when you select 'Fill Entire Page' http://cl.ly/3M3X202M2G2o0W2s3W2z

If you don't have a borderless printer you can reduce the size of your PDF
document to the area printable by your printer (will have to look up
printer specs online) and create a custom paper size.

(I've had countless battles with this when I used to study graphic design)

http://twitter.com/3en
http://benreyes.com