[LRUG] PDF generation from HTML with complex JS

Matthew Ford matt at bitzesty.com
Wed Nov 2 09:38:03 PDT 2011

Have you tried PrinceXML? The new version has some JS support.

 --
Matthew Ford

Director of Bit Zesty

T: +44 (0)2071250160

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify Bit Zesty
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
Bit Zesty does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Opinions expressed in this email are those of Matthew Ford, and do not
necessarily reflect those of Bit Zesty.

Bit Zesty Ltd, a company incorporated in England with registered company
number 06883289.