[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby engineer + Devops contractor with Loco2

Priit Tamboom priit at gitlab.eu
Wed Nov 16 13:59:29 PST 2011

Hi,

As our company did contract work for Loco2 early this spring, I can
personally recommend working for them.

Loco2 has up-to-date code-base,
haml, sass and all good practices,
underscore and other mothern js libraries,
correct mvc, no view or controller abuse,
good test suite,
git branches etc,
team leader has a firm vision how UI should look and behave,
also prepare for hand-written tasks/tickets ;-)

Overall I recommend working for them and good luck for applying!

Kind Regards,

Priit Tamboom
Lead Developer

Gitlab Ltd