[LRUG] A question on DRYness on testing methods that get / set state

Steve Tooke steve.tooke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:47:40 PST 2011

Not exactly what you're after - but Avdi Grimm's new book is an interesting
look at taking a much more object oriented view of building a rails app. It
covers some of the same sort of ground.

http://avdi.org/devblog/2011/11/15/early-access-beta-of-objects-on-rails-now-available-2/

Steve

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:14 AM, James Cumming
<james.cumming at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Chris, do you know of any good articles / blogs on this?
>
> cheers
>
> *James Cumming, CFA
> *+44 7799 554468

/tooky