[LRUG] Good Rails course in London?

javier ramirez jramirez at aspgems.com
Tue Oct 4 05:09:56 PDT 2011

Hi Jon,

> I am looking for recommendation for a good Rails (Rails3 focused) course, preferably in London, a three day intensive course would be better than "a here's how I use GitHub and download Gems" for the first two days.

We have organised several training courses, specially for companies, but
also for individuals in groups of 5-8 people. At the moment we are
putting together a new course in London [1]

If you want more information, the person in charge of training will be
glad to help you at cesar at aspgems.com

[1] http://aspgems.com/en/ruby-on-rails-training-course-in-london.html

--

javier ramírez

..i do ruby on rails development in madrid, spain, at
http://www.aspgems.com

javier ramirez's home page (http://javier-ramirez.com)
<http://javier-ramirez.com>
javier ramirez's blog (http://formatinternet.com)