[LRUG] Parameterising a Rails 3 controller mixin

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 06:12:17 PDT 2011

Oh! I'm an idiot. It's not mixing in the ControllerMixin that generates
current_foo, it's spinning up the app.  Perhaps if you changed the point at
which current_XXX is generated from app load time to ControllerMixin
include/extend/whatever time you could test it as I described.

But that's plainly more work.

Sorry.  Ignore me.  Delete this message.  Erase your history.