[LRUG] Ruby + dynamic PDFs ?

Marcus Willcocks m.willcocks at csm.arts.ac.uk
Sat Oct 15 10:37:38 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,
We are looking for someone with some Ruby on Rails experience and ideally also dynamic PDFs, for a for project we have on, to start immediately.

We estimate it will be between 10 and 20 days work, depending a little how the project unfolds, between now and completion Feb/March next year.

If you are interested please email with some example(s) of work or phone me 07968 294 857, ideally before Wednesday 19 October.

Many thanks,

Marcus

---
Marcus Willcocks
Research Fellow, Designer
Design Against Crime Research Centre
www.designagainstcrime.com
www.graffitidialogues.com
www.bikeoff.org

Tel : 0044 (0)20 7514 8351

We've moved into our amazing new home at King's Cross.

FIND OUT MORE:
www.csm.arts.ac.uk/kings-cross