[LRUG] Our scheduled November meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 03:00:11 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Our November meeting is scheduled for Monday 14th November.

I don't know what we'll be doing yey.  I am chasing up some of the proposals
that were made, but not selected, for Ru3y Manor and hopefully we'll get a
couple of those volunteers to agree to speak to us.  That said, everyone
might say they don't want to do it so if you've got something to say do get
in touch, we'll work something out.

As it stands there's some placeholder content here:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2011/10/23/november-2011-meeting/
And you can sign up with Skills Matter here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/november-lrug/js-2838
And tell all your friends about it here:
http://lanyrd.com/2011/lrug-november/

Cheers,

Murray