[LRUG] Outsourcing Bulk Emailing

Stevie Graham stevie at twilio.com
Fri Oct 21 02:24:28 PDT 2011

I'm interested to know if this is actually correct as I don't think that it's inpossible some traffic between your UK server and a UK provider could be routed outside of the UK from time to
time.

Also wouldn't this kind of restriction violate some sort of EU principle?

Forwarded thread to Mailchimp helpdesk, this might be a FAQ and something they can shed light on.