[LRUG] [JOB] Looking for a freelancer for a few weeks

Erin Staniland erin at withassociates.com
Wed Oct 5 02:43:18 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We're looking some help for a week or two this month working on http://www.houseseven.com.

Ideally you'll have a few years Ruby/Rails experience, are comfortable with Rails 3/Mongoid/Rspec,  and are able to work in our studio.

If your interested can you email me with your day rate, GitHub profile or a few examples of your work.

Thanks,
Erin.

With Associates
Top Floor, 100 De Beauvoir Road, London, N1 4EN
+44 (0) 20 7923 4757 www.withassociates.com

2011 - Ch-ch-ch-changes. Visit 2011.withassociates.com/january

With Associates is the trading name of With Associates UK LLP
Registered office: Top Floor, 100 De Beauvoir Rd, N1 4EN
Registered in England under registration No. OC313207