[LRUG] Desperately seeking...

Andy Mendelsohn andy.mendelsohn at fundingcircle.com
Mon Oct 10 06:19:38 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Once again, we're on the hunt for great developers to join our
ever-expanding agile development team.

US:
 - An online, P2P, business lending business
 - One of 50 winners of the Red Bull Future 50 list
 - One of the TechCrunch/Telegraph Tech startup 100
 - An Innovative and exciting business that's growing very fast.

YOU:
 - Enthusiastic and passionate about technology and software development
 - Passionate about writing clean, agile, well-tested code
 - Proactive and entrepreneurial
 - Keen problem solver with 'outside the box' thinking skills
 - Good Team player

Your skills:
 - Good working knowledge of Ruby and Rails 3
 - Good DB skills (we use postgres in production)
 - Experience of Agile development methodologies
 - Comfortable at the commandline
 - Comfortable with Unix/Linux

Start: ASAPRole: perm not contract. Salary dependent on experience, but
will be
competitive with stock options.

NO contracts or contract firms/recruiters.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for working
with a nascent technology system in its early stages that has the
potential to underpin one of the most disruptive innovations in financial
services ever.

I will be at tonight's LRUG meeting along with Rob McKinnon and Steve
Martin. Look out for us if you want to find out more.

Cheers
Andy Mendelsohn

CTO

Andy Mendelsohn

m: 07920516882
f:   02033185806
e: andy.mendelsohn at fundingcircle.com
a:  99 Southwark Street, London SE1 0JF

www.fundingcircle.com <http://www.fundingcircle.com/>

Funding Circle Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 06968588. Registered Office: 81 Oxford Street, London,
W1D 2EU