[LRUG] Looking for Ruby on Rails Developers

john johnrkat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:44:57 PDT 2011

Hi All

We are looking for Ruby on Rails Developers (from beginner to Advanced)
to expand our development team for an already 18 month live start up. We
have a team of three permanent developers (+ one part-time designer) and
offices in Central London, near Marylebone station. We are using Rails 3
and all the latest Rails technologies.

We have a senior position for a person with demonstrated experience in
building web applications the Rails way, ideally with experience in
search and third-party API integration. The person will assist with
mentoring and driving the technical design and development within the
team. Ideally we would like a permanent person, but we would consider a
contractor.

We are also looking for a beginner to intermediate experienced RoR
Programmer. This is a permanent position.

Both roles are paying the commercial rates and are based on the
experience of the individuals.

If you are interested in either of these roles and would like to find
out more about our venture and what we are ideally looking for then just
drop me an e-mail.

Regards

John Kat.
Startup Director - Not a recruitment agency :-).