[LRUG] Looking to meet...

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 09:46:31 PDT 2011

On 14/09/2011 17:31, "chat-request at lists.lrug.org"
<chat-request at lists.lrug.org> wrote:

> If you're the kind of person at a stage in life where you'd like to
> work for a start-up, and you want to become a better programmer, you
> could do a lot worse: you won't find a better mentor than Ben.

+1

I've tried to persuade the BBC to approach him about taking on such a role
here, on more than one occasion.

Disclaimer: I'm not a friend, nor have I worked with Ben, though he did once
reject me at interview, I can recognise the smart ones when I meet them.

--
Anthony Green
Apprentice Developer : BBC Future Media

http://www.bbc.co.uk/