[LRUG] Ru3y Manor diversity

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 11:41:50 PDT 2011

Have you already adopted and published an anti-harassment policy? Tim O'Reilly finally got on board right /after/ OSCON (better late than never), but there should be plenty of search results for stuff to grab; IIRC, there's a good one on the geekfeminism wiki.

Sorry if this is already known and covered; I'm in GMT-7:00 and haven't paid much attention to your events. :)

--
(Sent from a mobile device with a tiny onscreen keyboard.  As such, my email may be more terse than you've come to expect from me.)