[LRUG] Senior RoR Developer in London

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Tue Sep 13 06:23:25 PDT 2011

Hi Marcus,

As Tom points out, you sent this same email to the list less than a week ago; I'd personally appreciate it if you respected the signal-to-noise ratio we try to maintain here, and avoid posting the same message more than once.

If you didn't garner the response you hoped for, perhaps you could change the content of the message to be a more informative. I hope you don't mind me being frank, but this reads like the kind of vague and hyperbolic recruiter spiel ("exciting... tremendous... awesome... major...") that most developers find deterring - particularly the "senior" ones you are presumably hoping to attract.

All the best in your hunt, but please don't spam the list.

--
James
LRUG community inbox defence team