[LRUG] Load testing Rails apps

J. Pablo Fernández pupeno at pupeno.com
Wed Sep 21 06:20:33 PDT 2011

Hello,

With capybara-webkit you can access even the javascript parts, without
running a browser (headless). I never used it for load testing it but I used
it for testing an app, with and without cucumber. Obviously having
JavaScript always makes it more complex.

J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)