[LRUG] Ru3y Manor diversity

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:01:20 PDT 2011

Hi Joseph,

On 20 September 2011 12:47, Joseph Wilk <joe at josephwilk.net> wrote:

> Will the venue be accessible?

To the best of our knowledge it is.

> If it is perhaps mention this on the website?

We've added some details to http://rubymanor.org/3/location.html which is
now linked to off the main page.

The venue says it's fully accessible and DDA compliant, and we've linked to
the bits on the University website where they explain that.  I've also
written down some more specifics about the room (from memory) that might
help.

Is there anything else we should mention?

http://blog.josephwilk.net/personal/conferences-and-accessibility-please-try-harder.html