[LRUG] Recurring Payments and subscriptions

Glenn Gillen glenn at rubypond.com
Fri Sep 2 02:41:32 PDT 2011

Wish I'd know that was possible. How did you find the number? In the past I've found contacting someone very difficult.

All the said. I ultimately got declined because I couldn't provide a gas bill for my business. Given I was renting a desk and my business address was actually my accountants that was unworkable, but enough to mean PP didn't want to deal with me.