[LRUG] Battleship: Ruby Fight Club

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Tue Sep 13 07:06:25 PDT 2011

Hmm.

I've no problem with people exploring stateless players, but it seems to me that without the "you sunk my battleship" information, you're actually removing the ability to write stateful ones.

Can I suggest you leave the extra parameter, and suggest that those who want to ignore it are free to do so?

- James