[LRUG] Ru3y Manor diversity

Hakan Ensari hakan.ensari at papercavalier.com
Tue Sep 20 03:33:05 PDT 2011

 Gentlemen,

Given that this discussion started in the context of Rub3y Manor, it only feels logical to suggest that one or some of you, organised through this thread, could perhaps do a talk or, better yet, panel on this subject and share arguments and history with others. There seems to be a sound interest.

--
Hakan Ensari

PS: The address is not a slip.