[LRUG] Frontend Developer Perm role

Adrian Stainforth adrian.stainforth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:39:35 PDT 2011

Hi Guys,

My agency are looking for a mid-weight front-end Developer to join our team.
We are mainly a Rails based agency although we do bit of PHP, experience
with SASS, HAML, CoffeeScript is important, we also are now working with
Rails 3.1 so any experience with that would be great. The agency is based in
London Bridge, we do lots of work for film, entertainment, food & leisure
brands, so plenty of interesting work.

If your interested or know anyone you think will be interested then please
let me know and I can give some more details

If your a recruitment agent or selling outsourced development, I'm not
interested sorry.

--
Kind Regards
Adrian Stainforth