[LRUG] DCI with Rails and how to not think

Mark Burns markthedeveloper at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:48:25 PDT 2012

Thanks again. I'm glad you understand the book. It means you are the
perfect audience for my
blog post. If I had talked in depth about any particular book I'd read then
I feel it would be too much
of a distraction from the point which was to try and start a discussion
about DCI and ask
others for their opinions and experiences with DCI. I'm presupposing a
familiarity with a number
of topics and was only trying to use that paragraph to set the scene, as it
were.
You certainly express the tenet of the book in a clear fashion, but I'd
have to trim that down
so I can fit it in. I'll try and reword that section so that it doesn't
distract too much from
the gist of the article.