[LRUG] May meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:30:50 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Our may meeting will be on Monday 14th May.  As ever we start at 6:30pm and
are being hosted by Skills Matter in their office on Goswell Road.

Please do register with them if you're planning on coming along:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2012/04/15/may-2012-meeting/

So far we've got Elise Huard lined up to give a version of the talk she has
proposed for EuRuKo 2012.  It's all about ruby's garbage collection
methods.  I'm still looking for at least one other talk to fill the
evening.  Let me know if there's something you'd like to talk about and
we'll sort it out.

You can read a bit more about the evening, and Elise's talk over at
http://lrug.org/meetings/2012/04/15/may-2012-meeting/, and if you're so
inclined, you can do social things with the meeting via lanyrd:
http://lanyrd.com/2012/lrug-may/.

Cheers,

Muz