[LRUG] [JOBS] Yammer is hiring Rails engineers

Matt Duncan mduncan at yammer-inc.com
Tue Apr 17 04:44:19 PDT 2012

Yammer is opening an engineering office in London and is looking for
Rails and Javascript engineers to help form the founding engineering
team here.

Yammer is a secure, private social network for your company - not just
a place where you talk about work though, it's increasingly where you
do work. We're expanding rapidly and just raised an $85 million round
from some of the top investors.

If you're interested in solving real problems at huge scale, on a
product with millions of users, please get in touch with me. I'm an
engineer on the Rails team and I'm happy to answer any questions you
have: mduncan at yammer-inc.com

We have all sorts of awesome benefits including:
* Free catered lunch
* Delicious snacks
* A refrigerator full of drinks including beer and a stocked bar
* Quarterly engineering hack days
* A beautiful new office and shiny new Apple products

We have a full jobs listing at https://www.yammer.com/jobs and you can
read about our expansion to London here:
http://eng.yammer.com/blog/2012/3/29/yammer-engineering-is-expanding-to-london.html